The First Week of School
During the first week of school we will establish behavior expectations and procedures for the classroom. Every student will be asked to get a form filled out by their parent/guardian. I have done my best to keep the disclosure statement as brief as possible while still including all of the necessary information. After you fill out the parent/guardian signature page, be sure to return it to your students so that they can turn it in as a homework assignment. There is more detailed information about the class in the syllabus/disclosure that will be sent home with the students the first day of school. I also encourage you to attend the back to school night event on Thursday, August 23rd. You can also open a copy of the syllabus/disclosure below or go the the “my class” tab on my page and log into canvas as a parent.
- 9th Grade Language Arts Disclosure
- 9th Grade Honors Language Arts Disclosure
- Theater Arts 1 Disclosure
Supplies Needed for Language Arts
Most supplies and materials that we use in class are provided by the school, but there are a couple of items that students will need to bring from home for my Language Arts classes.
- Spiral/composition notebook: This notebook will stay in the classroom and cannot be shared with other classes. We will be using them every day.
- 5 Dividers/tabs: These are for the Language Arts section in your binder, and they are important because they help the students stay organized.
Supplies Needed for Theater Art 1
- 3 Dividers/tabs: These are for the Theater Arts section in your binder, and they are important because they help the students stay organized.