Habit 4: Think Win-Win
The goal is for students to create win-win agreements.
There are Six Paradigms of Human Interactions
- Win-Lose: I’m going to win and you’re going to lose
- Lose-Win: “Walk all over me; everyone else does.”
- Lose-Lose: “I’m going to lose, so are you.”
- Win: as long is I win I don’t care if you win or lose.”
- Win-Win: Let’s find a solution that works for both of us
- Win-Win or No Deal: Let’s find a solution that works for both of us or let’s not play.
For more ideas check out the Pinterest Board: Habit 4 Think Win-WinRecommend0 recommendationsPublished in