Wednesday, May 30, 2018
Now that the dust has settled and summer is officially here, I wanted to say Thank You for a great year at OPA, we had a very busy last week but a great year with your students. Have a very safe and fun summer. Some of the summer activities going on at OPA.
1. YMCA Summer Camps: Click this link to register for all YMCA programs at OPA and elsewhere.
2. OPA Basketball Camp: Monday June 25-28th 1-4pm each day
This camp is free to OPA students 5th-8th grade. Sign up in the Jr. High or elementary buildings or by emailing Coach Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. OPA Summer Hours:
May 29th-June 21st: 9:00am-1:00pm, Monday through Thursday, closed on Fridays.
June 22nd-July 20th: Buildings are closed for cleaning and repair.
July 23-Aug 3rd: 9:00-1:00pm, Monday through Thursday, closed on Fridays.
August 6th: Regular 8-4 hours, Monday through Friday.
4. Kindergarten Testing: August 1st and 2nd
5. REGISTRATION and Building Tours for all students will be the second week of August, more details to come!
6. Summer Reading Resources: The OPA Libraries have created a reading list for students. Check out suggested readings at https://www.smore.com/mqn46