- 1:00pm-2:00pm: Spanish, Specials, and JH CTTs in their own locations (Elementary CTTs meet during the week).
- First Inquiry Cycles should be done and uploaded.
- Please complete Agendas for each meeting within the Inquiry Cycle.
- 2:00-3:00: Specific Meetings or Work time
- EYE Meeting in JH117:
- Required for all First Year teachers or Level 1 teachers new to OPA. If you completed all the EYE meetings last year, you do not need to attend. It is a one-year program.
- If you are in this group, you received an email titled “EYE Group” on August 10th at 8:39am. If you are unsure if you are in this group, please search your email.
- Math Vertical Team in ELEM 213 (Camie Walker’s room)
- Required for all JH Math Teachers and one representative from all other CTTs.
- EYE Meeting in JH117:
- 3:00-4:00: Work Time
- Time to work on Master Teacher, lesson plans, or other tasks as needed.
- Junior High, you will receive an email during the week from Mathers about the JH Personal Education plans. Please make sure you have read and understood that email. If you don’t, please talk to either of the Stephanies during this time.
- Mentors and Mentees: As you have time, please start completing Mentor and Mentee observations.
- All Non-Level 2 Teachers: Please remember to submit lesson plans weekly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would prefer to do a shared Google file or shared folder that I will automatically check each week (saving you the hassle of emailing them), please let me know. Just make sure the file or folder is up to date each Monday morning.
- Individualized Coaching: Lauretta Hill (Elem), Cami Parry (Math), and Whitney Means (JH) are available to problem solve any classroom issues you encounter.
- Pineapple Charts: A Pineapple Chart is located in each building. Please put up activities going on in your class.
- Walkthroughs: Walkthroughs have started at both buildings. To view the Google Sheet with your walkthrough notes, just search for “Last Name, First Name (Responses)” in your Google Drive.
- Master Teacher: Master Teacher is up and running! Please complete two classes by the end of the month. Feel free to work ahead on other classes of interest. The goal for the year will be 18 classes. However, please be aware that there may be a few classes in that 18 that OPA adds to the system to fulfill state requirements. More info to come! We also look forward to getting your feedback on this system and the classes.