Here are the PD opportunities at OPA this week:
- 1:00-1:45: Weekly Stand-Up Meetings
- Junior High Teachers: JH Library @ 1:10
- Elementary Teachers: ELEM Library @ 1:30
- 1:45-3:00: WIDA training in the Elementary Gym
- Required for all teachers except Kindergarten
- Please bring a device
- 1:45-3:45: TA Training in ELEM 119
- Required for all TAs
- 3:00-4:00: CTT Meetings in your Individual Locations
- Required for all teachers
- Please be sure an agenda with attendance is uploaded to your Team Drive
- Mentor/Mentee: 1 observation per mentor and mentee is due at the end of Q1.
- Individualized Coaching: Lauretta Hill (Elem), Cami Parry (Math), Stephanie Mathers (JH) are available to problem solve any classroom issues you encounter.
- Pineapple Charts: A Pineapple Chart is located in each building. Please put up activities going on in your class.
- We are still looking for individuals interested in attending the MTSS conference. (See previous blog posts.) Please email Stephanie if you are interested.
Have a great week!