Friday PD: It’s all about Habit 7 today!
- 1:00pm-1:30pm: Start your Sharpen the Saw weekend by joining your colleagues for a short Ice Cream Social. All treats and toppings will be provided.
- Location: Elem Gym
- Who is invited? All staff – teachers, TAs, and all support staff
- Please use the rest of the afternoon to Sharpen the Saw in any way you see fit either at school or out on the town. Thank you for a great first two weeks. The weeks leading up to Labor Day always feel like a sprint to me, and this year is no exception.
- Mentors and Mentees: As you have time, please start completing Mentor and Mentee observations.
- All Non-Level 2 Teachers: Please remember to submit lesson plans weekly to email@example.com. If you would prefer to do a shared Google file or shared folder that I will automatically check each week (saving you the hassle of emailing them), please let me know. Just make sure the file or folder is up to date each Monday morning.
- Individualized Coaching: Lauretta Hill (Elem), Cami Parry (Math), and Whitney Means (JH) are available to problem solve any classroom issues you encounter.
- Pineapple Charts: A Pineapple Chart is located in each building. Please put up activities going on in your class.
- Walkthroughs: Walkthroughs are starting at the JH this week. At the JH, each staff member has a personalized Google Sheet with comments from these non-evaluative walk throughs. I will share the Sheet with you after your first walkthrough. My goal is to get into each classroom once per week (dare to dream, kids!). If there is ever a specific day or time you would like to have me visit, please let me know. Stay tuned for Elementary Walkthrough updates.