- 1:00-2:00: Full Faculty Meeting in the Elem Gym required for all Staff
- This will include our Health and Safety recognitions for February
- 2:00-2:30: Core Programs Training
- Junior High: AVID Strategy of the Month in JH117
- Elem: Leader in Me Training in Elem Gym
- 2:30-3:30: Specific Trainings for Specific Groups
- Behavior TA Training
- Master Teacher work time
- Mentors and Mentees: Only a few weeks to get your Q3 paperwork done and turned in.
- All Non-Level 2 Teachers: Please remember to submit lesson plans weekly to email@example.com. If you are an elementary teacher, please also include Kasey in your email. This is a non-negotiable requirement on your yearly evaluation.
- Individualized Coaching: Lauretta Hill (Elem), Cami Parry (Math), and Whitney Means (JH) are available to problem solve any classroom issues you encounter.
- Pineapple Charts: A Pineapple Chart is located in each building. Please put up activities going on in your class.
- Walkthroughs: To view a Google Sheet with your walkthrough notes, just search for “Last Name, First Name (Responses)” in your Google Drive.
- Master Teacher: Your goal for the year is 18 classes, which is two per month.