- 1:00-2:00: Full Faculty Meeting in the Elem Gym
- This will include a presentation from our Retirement Services Provider. This document will be referenced: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yC2h8dl3AswR-2F0N9Ic_xZ1RXqPk2cn/view?usp=sharing
- 2:00-2:30: Core Programs Training
- Junior High: AVID Strategy of the Month in JH117
- Elem: Leader in Me Training in Elem Gym
- 2:30-3:30: Specific Trainings for Specific Groups
- Behavior TA Training
- Science Vertical Team (1 rep from K-6 CTTs and the JH Science CTT): JH Room 201
- Admin Data Dive for Admin Team Members: Mathers’ office
- Mentors and Mentees: Thanks for those who are ahead of the game with Q3 paperwork!
- All Non-Level 2 Teachers: Please remember to submit lesson plans weekly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an elementary teacher, please also include Kasey in your email.
- Individualized Coaching: Lauretta Hill (Elem), Cami Parry (Math), and Whitney Means (JH) are available to problem solve any classroom issues you encounter.
- Pineapple Charts: A Pineapple Chart is located in each building. Please put up activities going on in your class.
- Walkthroughs: To view a Google Sheet with your walkthrough notes, just search for “Last Name, First Name (Responses)” in your Google Drive.
- Master Teacher: Your goal for the year is 18 classes, which is two per month.