- 1:30-3:30: OPA Employee Christmas Party!
- All employees are invited
- See email from Debbie Deem with details
- During January’s 1st Friday PD, we will be having a Curriculum Map Alignment Workshop. Grade level teams (K-6) will need to merge all individual curriculum maps into one. Subject area teams will be asked to review and update their maps. All grades and subjects will be expected to have standards, formative assessments, and summative assessments (summative assessments should be common for grade level teams). Expectations will be reviewed in January, but we encourage you to dust off your maps in the meantime and make sure they are ready to interact with in January. All maps should be uploaded into the Team Drives.
- Mentors and Mentees: Please continue completing Q2 Paperwork.
- All Non-Level 2 Teachers: Please remember to submit lesson plans weekly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an elementary teacher, please also include Kasey in your email.
- Individualized Coaching: Lauretta Hill (Elem), Cami Parry (Math), and Whitney Means (JH) are available to problem solve any classroom issues you encounter.
- Pineapple Charts: A Pineapple Chart is located in each building. Please put up activities going on in your class.
- Walkthroughs: To view a Google Sheet with your walkthrough notes, just search for “Last Name, First Name (Responses)” in your Google Drive.
- Master Teacher: Your goal for the year is 18 classes, which is two per month. CONGRATS to the employees who already met their goal.