Here are the PD opportunities at OPA this week.
- Elementary Teacher Training
- 1:00-4:00: Data Driven Training in the Elementary Gym – Required for all Elementary Teachers
- Secondary Teacher Training
- 1:10: Stand-up in the Junior High Library
- 1:30-4:00: CTT Meetings and Teacher Work Time
- Amie and Beth will visit the following CTTs. Please schedule your CTT meetings accordingly.
- Language Arts 2:00
- Science 2:30
- Math 3:00
TA Training: There is no TA training this week
- Mentor/Mentee: Please work on your Quarter 2 observations (mentors and mentees)
- Individualized Coaching: Lauretta Hill (Elem), Cami Parry (Math), Stephanie Mathers (JH) are available to problem solve any classroom issues you encounter.
- Pineapple Charts: A Pineapple Chart is located in each building. Please put up activities going on in your class.
- Book Studies: We currently have two different book studies running led by Amy Kiernan and Bruce Boughton.
Remember that you can “Follow” me on the OPA Dashboard to receive emails when this blog is posted.
Have a great week!