- Specials, Spanish, and JH CTTs in individual locations
- Lighthouse Team Meeting in the Elem Library (a Leader in Me Coach will be present)
- Math TA Training – Teachers welcome! Elem 213.
- Science Vertical Team Meeting – JH 201
- Elementary teacher work time
- EYE Training in JH117 for all Non-Level 2 Teachers who are in their first year at OPA
- Math Vertical Team Meeting in Elem 213.
- Mentors and Mentees: Please continue Mentor and Mentee observations for Q1. These are due before you leave the building for fall break!
- All Non-Level 2 Teachers: Please remember to submit lesson plans weekly to email@example.com. If you would prefer to do a shared Google file or shared folder that I will automatically check each week (saving you the hassle of emailing them), please let me know. Just make sure the file or folder is up to date each Monday morning.
- Individualized Coaching: Lauretta Hill (Elem), Cami Parry (Math), and Whitney Means (JH) are available to problem solve any classroom issues you encounter.
- Pineapple Charts: A Pineapple Chart is located in each building. Please put up activities going on in your class.
- Walkthroughs: To view a Google Sheet with your walkthrough notes, just search for “Last Name, First Name (Responses)” in your Google Drive.
- Master Teacher: Master Teacher is up and running! Please complete two classes by the end of the September and two by the end of October. Feel free to work ahead on other classes of interest. The goal for the year will be 18 classes. However, please be aware that there may be a few classes in that 18 that OPA adds to the system to fulfill state requirements. More info to come! We also look forward to getting your feedback on this system and the classes.