- 1:00-1:30: Safety and Health Incentive Presentation for ALL EMPLOYEES (including teachers, TAs, support staff, kitchen, etc.)
- Location: Elementary Gym
- 1:30-2:30: Specialized Meetings in their regular locations
- STT: JH Room 117
- AVID Site Team: JH Room 202
- Lighthouse: Elem Library
- DTL: JH 121
- 2:30-3:30: Junior High, Specials, and Spanish CTTs in their individual locations
- Mentors and Mentees: Q1 Paperwork is past due! Please submit it as soon as possible. Q2 paperwork can be turned in any time.
- All Non-Level 2 Teachers: Please remember to submit lesson plans weekly to email@example.com.
- Individualized Coaching: Lauretta Hill (Elem), Cami Parry (Math), and Whitney Means (JH) are available to problem solve any classroom issues you encounter.
- Pineapple Charts: A Pineapple Chart is located in each building. Please put up activities going on in your class.
- Walkthroughs: To view a Google Sheet with your walkthrough notes, just search for “Last Name, First Name (Responses)” in your Google Drive.
- Master Teacher: Master Teacher is up and running! Please complete two classes by the end of the September and two by the end of October. Feel free to work ahead on other classes of interest. The goal for the year will be 18 classes. However, please be aware that there may be a few classes in that 18 that OPA adds to the system to fulfill state requirements. More info to come! We also look forward to getting your feedback on this system and the classes.