There is no Elementary PD this week due to Elementary conferences. Below are the Junior High PD events. All Junior High Events are required for Teachers only.
- Wednesday 10/16/19: Junior High Teacher PD
- 12:45-1:30: Del Taco lunch in the office
- 1:30-2:30: Junior High Building Meeting in JH117
- 2:30-4:00: Junior High Work Time and Individual Evaluation Conferences
- Thursday 10/17/19:
- 8am-Noon: Junior High Work Time and Individual Evaluation Conferences
- Mentors and Mentees: All Q1 paperwork is due before you leave on Thursday. If you have questions about what is required, please contact me as soon as possible.
- All Non-Level 2 Teachers: Please remember to submit lesson plans weekly to email@example.com. If you would prefer to do a shared Google file or shared folder that I will automatically check each week (saving you the hassle of emailing them), please let me know. Just make sure the file or folder is up to date each Monday morning.
- Individualized Coaching: Lauretta Hill (Elem), Cami Parry (Math), and Whitney Means (JH) are available to problem solve any classroom issues you encounter.
- Pineapple Charts: A Pineapple Chart is located in each building. Please put up activities going on in your class.
- Walkthroughs: To view a Google Sheet with your walkthrough notes, just search for “Last Name, First Name (Responses)” in your Google Drive.
- Master Teacher: Master Teacher is up and running! Please complete two classes by the end of the September and two by the end of October. Feel free to work ahead on other classes of interest. The goal for the year will be 18 classes. However, please be aware that there may be a few classes in that 18 that OPA adds to the system to fulfill state requirements. More info to come! We also look forward to getting your feedback on this system and the classes.