- 12:45-1:15: Literacy TAs in the Library with Lauretta
- 1:00-2:00: CTTs and other meetings
- JH/Specials/Spanish CTTs in individual locations
- Science Vertical Team for 1 representative from every CTT in JH 201
- 2:00-3:00: Specific Meetings
- EYE for all Year 1/Level 1 teachers in JH117
- Math Vertical Team in Elem 213
- Mentors and Mentees: Q2 paperwork is overdue. In the next week, I will let you know if you are missing anything. If you don’t hear from me, then all is well (you are always welcome to ask though).
- All Non-Level 2 Teachers: Please remember to submit lesson plans weekly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an elementary teacher, please also include Kasey in your email.
- Individualized Coaching: Lauretta Hill (Elem), Cami Parry (Math), and Whitney Means (JH) are available to problem solve any classroom issues you encounter.
- Pineapple Charts: A Pineapple Chart is located in each building. Please put up activities going on in your class.
- Walkthroughs: To view a Google Sheet with your walkthrough notes, just search for “Last Name, First Name (Responses)” in your Google Drive.
- Master Teacher: Your goal for the year is 18 classes, which is two per month.