OPAPO is Ogden Preparatory Academy’s Parent Organization, or OPA’s version of the PTA. Anyone who has a student at OPA is a member of OPAPO. This is where your voice is heard, this is where ideas are shared, this is where you get involved! Our meetings are held the second Tuesday of each month at 4pm in the junior high. Please join us!
2018-2019 OPAPO Officers:
- President – Brooke Barragan
- President-Elect – Nicole Boucher
- Treasurer – Danielle Mabey
- Secretary – Elizabeth Larsen
- Publicity Chair – Silvina Pratt
- Jr High Parent Rep – Anna Cash
- Elementary Parent Rep – Annette Cumins
Check out this blog post for information about Board Nominations
COMING SOON! The OPAPO Profile Page! Check back for more information!
Check out our volunteer page for more information about how you can volunteer. Report your volunteer hours here.