Board of Directors Position Available
Successful candidates must:
- Understand and support the Charter of OPA (available online)
- Understand the importance of team leadership
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a Board Member
- Be willing to attend meetings as required and fulfill all responsibilities associated with the position
- Must clear a background check prior to interview
Special consideration will be given to those with financial or education experience. If you wish to be
considered as a candidate for the board of directors, please send in your cover letter and resume. In your
cover letter let please tell us:
1. Why are you interested in serving as a board member?
2. What areas of expertise/contributions you can give to OPA as a board member?
All interested candidates submit a Cover Letter and Resume no later than March 31, 2014 by email to:
A selection of candidates will be chosen and interviewed at a Board Meeting. The Board position(s) will
be determined by a majority vote from the Board of Directors. The current Board Members will be
making the final decision on new Board Member positions.
Please direct any questions to members of the Board of Directors.Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in