In order for a third-party vendor to be approved, they must go through the evaluation steps:
- Teachers and Staff will use the following Digital Tool Form to submit the digital tool to Administration for consideration.
- The Data Manager and Information Security Officer, working with the OPA Administrative Team, will consider the digital tool and vendor.
- If the digital tool is eligible for a security agreement, OPA will enter into the agreement with the vendor.
- Once an agreement is formalized, information regarding the digital tool and vendor will be added to the Metadata Dictionary.
- If no agreement can be established, the website/app will be blocked for use and no information shared.
Follow the link below to see OPA’s metadata dictionary with approved websites and apps.
OPA’s Meta Data Dictionary (MDD)