Website Ogden Preparatory Academy
Successful candidates must:
- Understand and support the Charter of OPA (available on OPA website, ogdenprep.org).
- Understand the importance of team leadership.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of serving as a board member.
- Be willing to attend monthly meetings and fulfill associated responsibilities.
- Clear a background check prior to service on the Board.
- Be willing to serve on the Board for a term of 2 to 4 years.
All interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume no later than August 30, 2020 to:
email@example.com. The cover letter should address why you are interested in serving as a member of
the Board and what areas of contributions you would offer to Ogden Preparatory Academy.
Interviews will be conducted in September, 2020.
The Board position will be determined by a majority vote from the current Board of Directors.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org