The junior high music teacher will be teaching grades 7-9. Our music program is small with massive potential for improvement and growth. This is a great opportunity for a college student currently going to school, a recent graduate or even a full-time homemaker looking to make extra money on the side. The nature of this job is unique, so it acts as a paid internship if one would like to treat it as such.
- Secondary teaching license with music endorsement OR working toward one OR student internship
- Desire and motivation to teach, learn, and grow
- Able to work 8:30-11:30am every other day (A-B schedule, so it will be 3 days one week and 2 the other) – approximately 9 hours a week.
- Able to teach Orchestra (Violin, Viola, & Cello) and Choir
- Experience with teaching music to children
Salary range is between $10-15,000 a year depending on certification and qualifications.