Many of us have goals to be healthier. Day to day, that can be challenging, particularly with our busy and stressful work schedules.
Start with a small, simple change and stick to it for a week. After mastering one change, add another.
Here Are Some Ideas to Get You Started:
• Eat breakfast.
• Replace one sugary drink per day with a glass of water.
• Eat one to two more fruits or vegetables each day.
• Plan a healthy snack for each day of the week.
• Switch to a low-fat version of one of your favorite foods.
• Plan three meals and two snacks every day.
• Plan as many home-cooked meals as you can, as they usually have fewer calories, more reasonable portions and cost less than typical meals eaten at restaurants.
As with a successful classroom, the success to living healthier is planning.