To download .pdf: 2016 Board Position Announcement – OPA 3
Successful candidates must:
• Understand and support the Charter of OPA (available online)
• Understand the importance of team leadership
• Understand the roles and responsibilities of a Board Member
• Be willing to attend meetings as required and fulfill all responsibilities associated with the position
• Must clear a background check prior to interview
If you wish to be considered as a candidate for the board of directors, please send in your cover letter and resume. In your cover letter let please tell us: 1. Why are you interested in serving as a board member? 2. What areas of expertise/contributions you can give to OPA as a board member? All interested candidates submit a Cover Letter and Resume no later than October 8, 2016 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A selection of candidates will be chosen and interviewed at a Board Meeting. The Board position(s) will be determined by a majority vote from the Board of Directors. The current Board Members will be making the final decision on new Board Member positions.
Please direct any questions to members of the Board of Directors.
CURRENT BOARD MEMBERS
Nancy Neider – Board Chair email@example.com
Samantha Shupe – Past Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Ballard – Vice Chair email@example.com
Scott Sluis- Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura D’Hulst- Financial Coordinator email@example.comRecommend0 recommendationsPublished in