Friday PD: We have different trainings for different groups this week. Please read all the trainings and contact Admin if you are not sure where to go!
- Elementary Teachers + JH Math Teachers
- 1:00pm-3:00pm: iReady Deep Data Dive in the Elementary Gym. please bring a device.
- JH Teachers (non-math)
- 1:30-2:00: AVID Strategy of the Month in JH117
- 2:00-3:00: Individualized trainings (Master Teacher) and work time
- Behavior TA Training for all Behavior TAs
- 1:00-2:00 in Elem 119
- Literacy TA Training for all Literacy TAs
- 12:45-1:15 in the Elem Library
- Mentors and Mentees: Please continue Mentor and Mentee observations for Q1.
- All Non-Level 2 Teachers: Please remember to submit lesson plans weekly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would prefer to do a shared Google file or shared folder that I will automatically check each week (saving you the hassle of emailing them), please let me know. Just make sure the file or folder is up to date each Monday morning.
- Individualized Coaching: Lauretta Hill (Elem), Cami Parry (Math), and Whitney Means (JH) are available to problem solve any classroom issues you encounter.
- Pineapple Charts: A Pineapple Chart is located in each building. Please put up activities going on in your class.
- Walkthroughs: To view a Google Sheet with your walkthrough notes, just search for “Last Name, First Name (Responses)” in your Google Drive.
- Master Teacher: Master Teacher is up and running! Please complete two classes by the end of the September and two by the end of October. Feel free to work ahead on other classes of interest. The goal for the year will be 18 classes. However, please be aware that there may be a few classes in that 18 that OPA adds to the system to fulfill state requirements. More info to come! We also look forward to getting your feedback on this system and the classes.